Full Moon Total Lunar Eclipse at 25 degrees Libra.. This eclipse affects Libra Sun people born between October 15-23 and Aries Sun people born between March 11-19 and anyone with a planet 21 to 29 degrees Libra or Aries. You can get a free chart at astro.com. As long as your date and place are correct, you don’t need your time, for the degrees of the planets will be correct with the exception of the Moon. (For more information on how to erect that chart, go to thepsychicbubble.com, Lesson No. 1).
We’ve been talking a lot about the Cardinal Grand Square that is exact at 13 degrees of the cardinal signs April 22. This eclipse is also in a Cardinal sign (Aries, Cancer, Libra, Capricorn), but it’s out of orb of the Cardinal Grand Square. Still, with another eclipse coming later this month, it’s a lot of activity and it’s all negative.
And Pluto will be stationing (sitting still before it changes directions) at 13 degrees which puts people with planets near there in harm’s way.
Most of the energy of an eclipse precedes it, so you will be feeling it now. Generally if one of your planets is affected, there will be an event where something is taken away or eclipsed. My battery was dead when the eclipse was opposition my Mars (cars). A friend of mine went to her Palm Springs home and it had been robbed. The eclipse hit her Uranus (unexpected events).
The Full Moon and Lunar Eclipse are both a time when projects come to a head — the culmination. Generally, I side with the old definition of it being a time you lose something — something is eclipsed. Usually the event will be relatively minor, but if some other aspects are in place, it can even be death especially if it hits your Pluto. For timing, I use approximately one week before and one week after. You’ll be disappointed, but your life will not fall apart. (This is not true with the Cardinal Grand Square. Your life could be falling apart.)
Look to see if the degree of the eclipse matches a planet in your chart. If it’s on the
- Sun, yourself, father, children
- Moon, home, feelings, mother, women in general
- Mercury, communication, brother & sisters, short travel
- Venus, people you love, beauty, can be money
- Mars, cars, violence, guns, energy
- Jupiter, money, excess, the law
- Saturn, father, people in authority, work, health
- Uranus, the Internet, anything electrical, sudden events
- Neptune, drugs, deception, bodies of water
- Pluto, people in power, surgery, other people’s money, psychic
The house (only if you have the time) the eclipse falls in is also important. If it’s in the:
- 1st, yourself, your body
- 2nd, money, things you value
- 3rd, communication, short trips, brothers or sisters
- 4th, home, family, mother
- 5th, children, creative projects, gambling
- 6th, health, work, small animals
- 7th, relationships, partnerships
- 8th, other people’s money, psychic experiences, surgery, death
- 9th, higher education, foreigners, foreign travel, religion
- 10th, career, the government, father
- 11th, friends, important people, wishes & dreams
- 12th, hospitals, prisons, karma, behind the scenes
If you had an experience with the last eclipse or this one, please leave a comment.
Sign up for my tweet at Twitter.com/Xtrology, and you’ll never miss another Moon event. For private consultations, contact email@example.com. And please visit Xtrology on Facebook and Twitter.